Helicopter Main Mast System Trainer HS-11
The Aviatek Helicopter Main Mast System Trainer HS-11 is a trainer system used for lab technician training students of aircraft / helicopters with basic studies Main Rotor Helicopter System that includes the swash plate, pitch link, rotor hub, drag damper, rotor blade, blade tracking and balancing blade. a PC Based data acquisition is to allow to monitor rotor speed and also vibration measurement
- A fully tested and ready to Plug in and Operate unit to demostrate a helicopter main mast operations including Blade Tracking and Blade Pitch Setting.
- Perform Replacement and installation of Rotor Blade, balancing Rotor Blade, Blade Tracking, Rotor Vibration Measurement, Blade Pitch Setting.
- PC Based data acquisition and data logging
- Rotor speed transmitter, rotor vibration transmitter.
- Each rotor blade is equipped with Drag Bolt / Damper, Trim Tabs and also equipped with a Rotary Beacon & Safety Net
- Instructor / User manual including student Lab. Practice
- Interactive CBT.
- Rotor Diameter :
- Rotor Blades :
- Rotor Airfoil :
- Mover :
3.5kw electric motor 3 ph 380VAC
- Speed :
- Rotor Control :
Collective Pitch, Cyclic Aileron & Elevator
- Control Panel :
Power Switch, Speed Control,
Emergency Button, Fuses,